Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Kids

For Seven Days Seven Answers you read the cue, react to the cue. There's no right answer, no research required. I cite sources where applicable but it's all about coming up with creative answers. Original Post

Checklist: A list of words will be accompanied by a scenario in which to use them.
tutor, fourth, equate, regrettably

Tell us about your weekend.


We should have stopped when we had our fourth, I regrettably told my wife on Saturday. In school, they don't teach you how to deal with large families. You don't get a tutor to tell you when you stop when you're ahead. The constant noise, smell and mess my living room has become does nothing but equate a hole in my wall. Not to mention a boxing fracture on my dominant hand. My wife has been crying all day. She said that I am mean and hurt her and the children. All because I can't control my anger.

Who the heck calls cats "their children" anyways?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment